From 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, comes into force, which establishes the rules regarding the protection, processing and free movement of personal data, and is directly applicable to all the entities who process these data in any member State of the European Union, such as Portugal.
B. Prime collects the personal data from the Data Owners and is the entity responsible for processing them.
B. Prime, as the entity responsible for processing the data, hereby declares that it guarantees the protection and privacy of the personal data, in compliance with the law and the new Regulation.
The Data Owners’ personal data are processed by B. Prime for the following purposes:
- to fulfil the contractual relationships that B. Prime establishes with its customers, suppliers and business partners, including invoicing and charging;
- to comply with legal obligations concerning the processing of the data owners’ personal data, especially for tax and accounting purposes, which may imply transmitting the Data Owners’ personal data to the relevant administrative authorities if legally required to do so;
- for marketing purposes connected to the dissemination and promotion of products and services sold by B. Prime, as well as for market research and studies directed at the Data Owners who have granted permission for this;
- in cases where the Data Owners’ traffic data are collected, upon permission granted by the Data Owners, for the promotion of B. Prime goods and services including direct marketing.
The personal data of our customers and registered website users are supplied on a voluntary basis and may be forwarded to B. Prime’s subcontractors to optimise the dissemination of the above-mentioned goods and services, whereby the subcontractors in question may be in third countries (in relation to the Regulation), notwithstanding that these transfers are subject to appropriate guarantees.
B. Prime shall store its personal data for the period required to process it for its declared purposes, in particular:
- the Data Owners’ personal data which are processed by B. Prime to comply with contractual obligations established with its customers, suppliers, business partners and subcontractors shall be stored by B. Prime for the duration the contractual relationship is in force, until terminated in any way, which covers the rights deriving from them;
- the Data Owners’ personal data processed by B. Prime to comply with legal obligations shall be stored by B. Prime for the time such legal obligations remain in force;
- The Data Owners’ personal data processed by B. Prime for marketing purposes shall be stored by B. Prime, taking into account the time lag between the communications made by B. Prime, for a period of three years after the last interaction triggered by the Data Owner. For the purpose of this stipulation an ‘interaction’ is defined as a transfer/download and/or forwarding of any content included in the communications.
Entity responsible for the processing:
Bdotprime – Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. (B. Prime)
Av. da Liberdade, nº 180 E, 1250-146 Lisbon – Portugal
Contact address for Data Protection matters: and rectification or deletion of the data under the legal terms, by sending an e-mail to the data processing supervisor at the e-mail address above.
When the processing of personal data by B. Prime is based on permission granted by the respective Data Owner, and this permission is withdrawn, the processing of the personal data in question must stop as soon as possible after B. Prime has received this instruction from the Data Owner, sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The B. Prime website contains some areas where data is requested from the users.
The data collected through the website shall be used by B. Prime solely in response to requests for contact details and information through the website, exclusively linked to the services provided by B. Prime, with the privacy and protection of the users’ data guaranteed.
B. Prime undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to ensure the users’ personal data are safeguarded against possible abusive use or against non-authorised access.
The Data Owners are entitled to be notified, under the terms outlined in the Regulation, if any breach of their personal data occurs, and may make a complaint to the relevant authorities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website www.bprime.pt (henceforth called “website”) was created, belongs to and is operated and maintained by B. Prime, with head office at Avenida da Liberdade, no. 180 E, 3ºDto, 1250-146 Lisbon – Portugal.
B. Prime may at any time decide to change, add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions by updating the content of this page.
We recommend that your regularly visit the page to see if any updates have been made.
B. Prime may decide to discontinue the website at any time, with no advance notice.
The text files, images, graphs, sounds and animation, and all the other information and the way the website is graphically represented, as well as the layout and structure of the site, are all subject to copyright and owned by B. Prime.
The website or any part of it may not be copied or distributed, and the website or any part of it may not be modified or published on other websites without prior written notice from B. Prime.
No changes may be made to the website content, of whatever kind, and the copyright and intellectual property notices must remain in place.
All the commercial brands, service brands and trademarks belonging to B. Prime presented on the website are protected by copyright law. This especially applies to the symbols and logos.
This website and all the material on it does not grant and cannot be interpreted as granting permission to third parties to use, copy or benefit, directly or indirectly, from the intellectual property rights of B. Prime.
The information on this website is supplied by B. Prime, for information purposes only, and within the maximum scope permitted by the applicable law and is supplied without any express or implicit guarantee.
Although the information, functions and applications contained in this website have been meticulously analysed and every effort is made to make sure they are correct, errors or imprecisions may occur.
Limitation of liability
As far as possible within the scope of the applicable law, B. Prime cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use, or impossibility of using, this website.
Links to outside websites
B. Prime may provide links to other websites. These websites do not belong to and cannot be operated or controlled by B. Prime, and as such B. Prime does not accept responsibility for these websites, or the content they carry. The use of these links is at the risk of the respective users. B. Prime does not allow third parties or any website to link their website to its website without prior written permission by B. Prime.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please send them to the above address or send an e-mail message to and/or any of its subsidiaries or group of companies.
If any part or stipulation of these Terms and Conditions is not enforceable or is in conflict with the applicable law of some jurisdiction, it will not affect the validity of the other parts or stipulations.
These Terms and Conditions are written and drawn up in accordance with Portuguese Law.
Lisbon district court of law in Portugal is designated to settle all disputes and litigation that may arise from these terms and conditions.