As of May 25, 2018, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data – Regulation No. of personal data, and is directly applicable to all entities that process such data, in any member state of the European Union, namely Portugal.
The personal data of Data Subjects collected by B. Prime are treated by it as the entity responsible for the treatment.
B. Prime, as responsible for the treatment, hereby declares that it will ensure the protection of the privacy of the personal data subject to treatment, acting in accordance with the law and the new Regulation.
The personal data of Data Subjects are processed by B. Prime for the following purposes:
- execution of the provisions of the contractual relations that B. Prime establishes with its customers, suppliers and business partners, including invoicing and collection;
- compliance with legal obligations to which it is bound, which impose the processing of personal data of data subjects, namely for tax and accounting purposes, which may imply the communication of personal data of Data Subjects to competent administrative entities if this corresponds to obligations cool;
- for marketing purposes associated with the dissemination and promotion of the products and services marketed by B. Prime, as well as for sending studies and market analysis, in relation to the Data Subjects who have given their consent in this regard;
- in cases where traffic data from Data Subjects is collected, with the consent of the latter, for the promotion of B. Prime's goods and services including direct marketing.
The personal data of our customers and subscribers to this website are provided on a voluntary basis and may be made available to subcontractors of B. Prime with a view to optimizing the dissemination and promotion of its goods and services referred to above, and the subcontractors in question may find themselves in third countries (as defined in the Regulation), without prejudice to the subjection of these transfers to adequate guarantees.
B. Prime will keep your personal data for the period necessary to pursue the purposes for which the processing is intended, in particular:
- the personal data of the Data Subjects that are processed by B. Prime in the framework of the fulfillment of contractual obligations established, namely with its customers, suppliers, business partners and subcontractors, will be kept by B. Prime during the entire duration of the relations contracts in question, and until they are extinguished in any way, including by prescription, the rights arising therefrom;
- the personal data of the Data Subjects that are processed by B. Prime for the fulfillment of legal obligations, will be kept by B. Prime for the period in which the legal obligation that determines the treatment in question lasts;
- the personal data of the Data Subjects that are processed by B. Prime for the pursuit of marketing purposes will be kept by B. Prime, with attention to the time lapse between the communications made by B. Prime, for the period of three years after the last interaction that has been triggered by the Data Subject, considering the transfer/download and/or forwarding/forwarding of any content included in said communications as 'interaction'.
Entity responsible for the treatment:
Bdotprime – Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. (B. Prime)
Av. da Liberdade, nº 180 E, 1250-146 Lisbon – Portugal